The Executive will report to the Manager of Communications & Media, where he/she will assist and support the Manager, Director and Managing Director of the firm in managing day-to-day client servicing responsibilities including:
- Assist Manager, Director and Senior Management to participate in new business pitches, including research and proposal preparation. Must be able to write, edit, translate and proofread related communication materials for client and media.
- Assist the Manager and Director Communications & Media in developing and implementing effective strategic communications & PR programmes for clients across multiple industries including government, private sector and non-governmental organisations;
- Assist Manager, Director and Managing Director in preparing proposals for new business pitches, including research on potential clients and the industry they operate in;
- Conduct research on potential clients, including coverage in mainstream and social media;
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries;
- Daily media monitoring for clients;
- Provide day-to-day support for the department.
Candidate must possess at least a tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent;
Resourceful, proactive and a team-player with positive attitude
Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
1-2 years’ experience in social media, content creation, digital marketing and/or creative content writing will be an added advantage;
Self-starter with excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media best practices; OR
Social media savvy and with full understanding of social media management in public relations.