The Assistant Manager will report to the Director of Communications & Media, where he/she will assist and support the Manager, Director and Managing Director of the firm in managing day-to-day client servicing responsibilities including:
- Directly reporting to the Director on overall account strategy
- Manage client accounts in both supporting role and as account lead.
- Conceptualise and formulate creative communication strategies.
- Together with team members, assist in planning, developing communications & PR programmes for clients across multiple industries including government, private sector and non-governmental organisations.
- Together with team members, implement communications & PR programmes for clients across multiple industries including government, private sector and non-governmental organisations.
- Manage and maintain good Media & Stakeholder Relations for clients
- Plays a key role to assist Manager, Director and Managing Director in preparing proposals for new business pitches, including research on potential clients and the industry they operate in
- Draft sound, credible documents such as (and not limited to) proposals, strategy papers, speeches, news releases, corporate backgrounders and collateral materials.
Candidate must possess at least a tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent
Minimum 4-5 years’ relevant experience in the areas of communications, media / public relations and client servicing;
Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, spoken and written;
Must have exceptional writing, editing and client interaction skills;
Strong media relations skills with an established network of journalists is an added advantage;
Social media savvy and with full understanding of social media management in public relations.